Nutritional Facts: 175 calories each for 1 dozen cookies
Yields: 1 dozen cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup maple syrup (can substitute for blue agave syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (recommended to use 63% dark chocolate or higher)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Stir together the dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Beat in the egg, syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips
- Drop tablespoon-sized balls of cookie dough about 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, and serve