Nutritional Facts: 120 cal each pancake for 12 pancakes; 11g carbs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- black pepper, to taste (I usually add about 1⁄2 tsp)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl until frothy. Add them to the bananas.
- Add the almond butter and mix well until creamy and smooth. Season with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet or on a griddle over medium-high heat. Pour 1⁄2 cup pancake
batter for each pancake onto the griddle or skillet.
- Cook pancakes for 2 min and then flip. Cook 2 min on other side, or until golden brown.
*Can make 1⁄2 recipe for fewer pancakes